Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fernando_Fabregas
Creator II
Creator II

Export sheet to PDF: truncated tables

Hi ! I'm trying to export a simple sheet to PDF (in Qlik Sense Desktop Sep.2018) with one table and one bar chart.

Parameters for export are: paper A3, 200 dpi, Portrait, Fit to Page.

The problem is that printed table in PDF is always truncated at bottom. No matters which parameters values or screen size i use, always i get a maximum of 25 rows. Bar Chart has no problems.

This is just a sample, I tried differents sheets and tables and the problem is always the same. In another sheets I have tables with many columns that can't replace with any other type of chart.

Is there a row limit to print tables in PDFs ?

Thanks a lot,

Fernando

PDF: left table truncked about 50% of length, even with "Fit to Page" option

Sin título-3 copia.jpg

Screen:  left table not truncked.

Sin título-1 copia.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

Exporting table to PDF, unfortunately, only shows what you can see on the screen. You can export to Excel in case you need the full data.

Also you can vote for the idea here, maybe this will be possible in future: Qlik Sense full table export to pdf | Qlik Community

vizmind.eu

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

Exporting table to PDF, unfortunately, only shows what you can see on the screen. You can export to Excel in case you need the full data.

Also you can vote for the idea here, maybe this will be possible in future: Qlik Sense full table export to pdf | Qlik Community

vizmind.eu
Fernando_Fabregas
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Ivan !

Your response guided me to another alternative solution: uploading the app in Qlik Sense Cloud, it works better if you reduce the browser zoom to small screen sizes (ie, 33%) and then export sheet to PDF.

This is not an elegant solution, but it works, at least until there is a solution available in the next versions.

(Sorry I could not vote your idea, I don't see the up / down buttons).

Regards, Fernando

Sin título-4 copia.jpg

Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

Great solution, glad it works!

vizmind.eu