Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArtemZadorozhnyi
Contributor II
Contributor II

Filter not responding

Hi all! 

I've got a weird issue that I can't get rid off in a simple filter by market:

ArtemZadorozhnyi_0-1711099937785.png

1. when multiple markets are selected the filter might stop responding (you can't select more or deselect) - that's something that could be solved by an action button (clear selections in fields), when clicking on it the filter will refresh and it's possible to use it again.

2. when selecting one option and then deselecting it the filter might stop responding (you can't select) and the action button won't help bring it back to life (only app refresh will help).

Is there something I should know about this filters that might hep me sole that issue? 

P.S.: That issue occurs randomly

PPS this filter is an extension "selection bar v1.5.3"

Thanks! 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, that's the main problem with extensions: they might be unstable. I would try to search another more stable extension, or try to raise an issue in the extension hoping the developer is still active in maintaining that extension.

Otherwise try to use the default filter panel, newer versions can set the option to show as never-collapsed list of values... but I think it still needs some improvements, like reducing the title space or allow to set the number of columns.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
rubenmarin

Hi, that's the main problem with extensions: they might be unstable. I would try to search another more stable extension, or try to raise an issue in the extension hoping the developer is still active in maintaining that extension.

Otherwise try to use the default filter panel, newer versions can set the option to show as never-collapsed list of values... but I think it still needs some improvements, like reducing the title space or allow to set the number of columns.