Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AidaAR
Contributor II
Contributor II

Filtering whitin a measure

Hello all,

I am currently developing an app where I need to duplicate a same measure with different conditions each time. My problem/error comes when trying to use a comparison filter different from equal for a numeric field:

SUM({<[AÑO RF]={$(vL.AñoActual)},[MES RF]={$(vL.MesActual)}, [LINEA RF]={3330,3350}>}[PESO RF])

That works fine but:

SUM({<[AÑO RF]={$(vL.AñoActual)},[MES RF]={$(vL.MesActual)}, [LINEA RF]={3330,3350}, ACX<={3544}>}[PESO RF])

gives the following error:

Error in set modifier expression

Can anyone help me? Please? 😖

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2023/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/ChartFunctions/SetAn...

Short version - you don't use <= in this context, you place that within the search (inside the curly brackets).

View solution in original post

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Maybe like this

Sum({<[AÑO RF]={$(vL.AñoActual)},[MES RF]={$(vL.MesActual)}, [LINEA RF]={3330,3350}, ACX={"<=3544"}>}[PESO RF])

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2023/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/ChartFunctions/SetAn...

Short version - you don't use <= in this context, you place that within the search (inside the curly brackets).

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Maybe like this

Sum({<[AÑO RF]={$(vL.AñoActual)},[MES RF]={$(vL.MesActual)}, [LINEA RF]={3330,3350}, ACX={"<=3544"}>}[PESO RF])

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful