Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Akshaya
Contributor III
Contributor III

Formula Calculation Not being done

Hi All,

Greetings!

So this time I  am facing issue with the formula which is not giving the output, instead its just displaying 0.

Akshaya_0-1650902921030.png

The formula that I am using here is as below:

Akshaya_1-1650903066940.png

=(((Sum({<REC_TYPE={InvoiceDateRec}>} (RAGLDA_ACCTD_AMOUNT*XRATE_CONST*RATE))/num(SUM({<REC_TYPE={InvoiceDateRec}>} ARCOST_PRIMARY_QUANTITY),'#,##0.00'))
-
Sum({< Modified_Date={">=$(=ADDMONTHS(MAX(Modified_Date), -12))<=$(=MAX(Modified_Date))"},
REC_TYPE={InvoiceDateRec}>} (RAGLDA_ACCTD_AMOUNT*XRATE_CONST*RATE))/Sum({< Modified_Date={">=$(=ADDMONTHS(MAX(Modified_Date), -12))<=$(=MAX(Modified_Date))"},
REC_TYPE={InvoiceDateRec}>} (ARCOST_PRIMARY_QUANTITY)))
num(SUM({<REC_TYPE={InvoiceDateRec}>} ARCOST_PRIMARY_QUANTITY))) /3

Overview of the formula is:

Calculation:
(Invoice Actual(CC)/Invoice Primary UOM Quantity)-TTM price *Invoice Primary UOM Quantity/3

(Above formula is in this same sequence)

Not sure what is going wrong here...but all the formulas that are combined and being used for this calculation  are being calculated properly and getting output also.

Say the 1st column 'TTM Price'(Please see Screenshot) is giving me the value, and formula that i have used for that is as below, and is also a part of the second column 'Estimated Impact (TTM Price)', as highlighted in the above formula.

Akshaya_2-1650903450384.png

Please advise what i am doing wrong here.

@GeorgePhilips23 @MayilVahanan  @durgesh22 @rwunderlich 
@Qlik3 

Thankyou very much in advance!

Akshaya 

Labels (1)
2 Replies
MayilVahanan

HI Akshaya,

Might be, due to date format

Sum({< Modified_Date={">=$(=Date(ADDMONTHS(MAX(Modified_Date), -12)))<=$(=Date(MAX(Modified_Date)))"},
REC_TYPE={InvoiceDateRec}>} (RAGLDA_ACCTD_AMOUNT*XRATE_CONST*RATE))/Sum({< Modified_Date={">=$(=Date(ADDMONTHS(MAX(Modified_Date), -12)))<=$(=Date(MAX(Modified_Date)))"},
REC_TYPE={InvoiceDateRec}>} (ARCOST_PRIMARY_QUANTITY)))

If not, pls post the same file..  Modified_Date is date format or in text format?

Its blank here.

MayilVahanan_0-1650923349198.png

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
GeorgePhilips23
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

It would be easy to verify formulas if you can post sample data.