Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FelipeK16
Contributor III
Contributor III

HELP! Set analysis Measure

Hello friends, I am dealing with an issue, and I request help, 

I built a measure to show a count distinct of users filtered by some columns, but I need to use a conditional for Dates, I have already the conditional for the dates working fine in a fact table, but I need to introduce it on the formula measure, I just can't see how, 

Initially I have added a similar condition (I thought it worked) but is not working:

The formula measure is:

1. Count( distinct {<[GSDP.termstartdate_vp.autoCalendar.Year],[GSDP.termstartdate_vp.autoCalendar.Month],
CRM.servicetype={'Optional'},CRM.I_CMPGN={'9098'},CRM.contact_date ={"<=$(Date(Max(CRM.termstartdate)))"} >} VIN_)

The conditional of the fact table is

2. =if(CRM.contact_date=aggr(max(if(CRM.contact_date <= CRM.termstartdate,CRM.contact_date)),VIN_),CRM.OFFER_VERSION_DESC1)

the VIN_ is the ID User, 

I have tried this in order to match the two formulas, due to I thought that the condition CRM.contact_date ={"<=$(Date(Max(CRM.termstartdate)))"} from the 1. formula can potencially make what the 2. is doing, knowing that is not, I need to introduce #2. on#1.

The formula I built and didn't work is:

3. Count( distinct {<[GSDP.termstartdate_vp.autoCalendar.Year],[GSDP.termstartdate_vp.autoCalendar.Month],
CRM.servicetype={'Optional'},CRM.I_CMPGN={'9098'},CRM.contact_date <= CRM.termstartdate,CRM.contact_date>} VIN_)

Labels (4)
0 Replies