Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FelipeK16
Contributor III
Contributor III

HELP! how to use an IF condition inside a count measure KPI

Hi friends,

I am trying to include and If condition inside a count measure

Can you please give me your opinion?

The count that I have built is:

Count( distinct {<[GSDP.termstartdate_vp.autoCalendar.Year],[GSDP.termstartdate_vp.autoCalendar.Month],
CRM.servicetype={'Optional'},CRM.I_CMPGN={'9098'},CRM.contact_date ={"<=$(Date(Max(CRM.termstartdate)))"} >} VIN_)

This KPI represents the count of Users (VIN_) filtered by some features as CRM.servicetype and I_CMPGN, the Issue is that the campaign '9098' was launched on Jun the 3rd of 2022, so when I select for example the month May 2022 this KPI should be showing 0 counts, I have added that set analysis CRM.contact_date ={"<=$(Date(Max(CRM.termstartdate)))"} but is not working, I have a fact table requested by the client, where I have applied a measure that makes what I am looking for, and is this:

=if(CRM.contact_date=aggr(max(if(CRM.contact_date <= CRM.termstartdate,CRM.contact_date)),VIN_),CRM.OFFER_VERSION_DESC1)

This measure is correctly showing for example when filtering on May 2022 that the count on the table is 0, I am trying to introduce this on the KPI measure but I don't get how to do that, the closest built I have is

Count( distinct {<[GSDP.termstartdate_vp.autoCalendar.Year],[GSDP.termstartdate_vp.autoCalendar.Month],
CRM.servicetype={'Optional'},CRM.I_CMPGN={'9098'},CRM.contact_date =(if(CRM.contact_date=aggr(max(if(CRM.contact_date <= CRM.termstartdate,CRM.contact_date))))) >} VIN_)

I clarify that the CRM.OFFER_VERSION_DESC1 field is the field contains all the campaign names launched, is a similar than the column I_CMPGN, 

I thank you if there is any light from you 

Regards,

Labels (4)
0 Replies