Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KishoreSuriF
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hide list of bookmarks in QlikView Accesspoint

Hi All,

I have list of bookmarks and which are not related to that dashboard. So, I want to hide them when any user logins to Accesspoint 

For example, I have a dashboard belongs to Sales Analysis for multiple countries.

One of the customer(customer 1) bookmarked it for Country India and names as "Sales_India".

If customer 2 logins the accesspoint and opens the same dashboard (not bookmark) , can see the bookmarked list in dropdown , which is confusing that to customer2 , where he didn't created it and wants to disable it for customer 2 .

KishoreSuriF_0-1701779780574.png

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Ray_Strother
Support
Support

Hello,

1. It's not possible to edit a bookmark.
2. The creator\owner of the bookmark would need to not select the share with other users option when creating the bookmark.
3. Below is a link of bookmark types:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/May2023/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Bookmark_types.ht...
KishoreSuriF
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Ray_Strother,

Thanks for your response.

My question is that I don't want to edit/delete any bookmark created by others.

Just want to hide the list of created bookmarks from Bookmarks dropdown. If you see the above screenshot , where it shows multiple bookmarks and which I don't want to see in my dashboard.
For Example, my bookmark is BOOKMARKTEST (from above screenshot) and rest of are not created by me and currently those are not avail and also no idea who created these.
So, when I open my dashboard, I can see only my bookmark BOOKMARKTEST , others should be hide.
Please help me to fix this.

KishoreSuriF
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Team,

We didn't see BOOKMARK REPOSITORY option in Qlikview Accesspoint (Qlikview May 2023 SR1 version) and using in Chrome.
Can anyone help us either settings to get the option or any other details .