Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andokazuhiro
Contributor
Contributor

Histogram X-axis reference line

Hello everyone.

I want to draw some X-axis reference line in the histogram.

Is it possible to draw some X axis reference line?

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
eddie_wagt
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Have a look: Vertical Reference Line . @rwunderlich describes a workaround. And @Michael_Tarallo responded that it is something on a ideation list. The post is from the year 2017, so I don't think it ever made it to development stage.

Kind regards

Eddie

If this answers your question or solves your issue, be sure to mark the answer as correct by clicking 'Accept as Solution'. This will mark the post as solved and other Qlikkies will gravitate towards this post as it as a possible solution for their issue. Multiple responses can be accepted as a solution so make sure to select all that apply.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
eddie_wagt
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Have a look: Vertical Reference Line . @rwunderlich describes a workaround. And @Michael_Tarallo responded that it is something on a ideation list. The post is from the year 2017, so I don't think it ever made it to development stage.

Kind regards

Eddie

If this answers your question or solves your issue, be sure to mark the answer as correct by clicking 'Accept as Solution'. This will mark the post as solved and other Qlikkies will gravitate towards this post as it as a possible solution for their issue. Multiple responses can be accepted as a solution so make sure to select all that apply.
vikasmahajan

refer this link 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/App-Development/Add-Modify-a-Reference-Line-Bar-Chart/m-p/1194279

Attached example demo for your understanding.

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.