Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
narayanaqlik
Creator
Creator

Ho to map different Date fields into one date field(Master Calendar)

Hi All, 

Have a nice day,

here i have  6 to 7 tables with two date fields like CreatedDate, UpdatedDate  in each with different dates 

all these 7 tables are related to different categories then i have calculated each category by using respective dates like 

no.Of Compliance last 12 months in OSVersion from OSVersion tables, like that Google chrome , EnterPrise Domain

but here i need calculate in one last Dashboard Entire Application (Among the Categories) last 12 months Compliance Systems and Non Compliance Systems that should be from today() last 12 months data need to display.

so Here how can i map all the dates and how to calculate over all last 12 months data

Could you please help in this any one it will be very helpful to  me 

Thanks a lot every one.

1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this way

Table1:
Load CreatedDate as DateField, Field1, Field2 from ..;
Concatenate
Load UpdatedDate as DateField, Field3, Field4 from ..;

MasterCalendar:
LOAD
Date(DateField) AS DateField,
Year(DateField) AS Year,
Month(DateField) As Month;

Load Date(MinDate + IterNo() -1 ) AS DateField While (MinDate + IterNo() - 1) <= Num(MaxDate);

Load Min(DateField) as MinDate,
Max(DateField) as MaxDate
Resident Table1;

Finally, To calculate last 12 months Data

Sum({<Month = {">=$(=AddYears(Max(Month),-1))<=$(=Max(Month))"}>} Measure) // Here, Month field will calculate from all fields and define that into master date field. From there, It will consider as Calendar Month to calculate arbitrary.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful