Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vlakeshr
Creator
Creator

How can add "If and" condition in pivot table in Qliksense

How can add "If and" condition in pivot table in Qliksense?

I have two table having data for two country, Country A and B. I have loaded data in qliksense.

I am using Formula for calculating % for each country across the field but I am able to find the output for only one country.

Formula as

1st formula-

If (Client_type=Individual and country = 'A', (Sum(VALUES)-(value))/sum(VALUES),

If (Client_type=Individual and country = 'B', (Sum(VALUES)-(value))/sum(VALUES),NULL()))

But it's not working and no result.

2nd formula-

If (Client_type=Individual or country = 'A', (Sum(VALUES)-(value))/sum(VALUES),

If (Client_type=Individual or country = 'B', (Sum(VALUES)-(value))/sum(VALUES),NULL()))

Result is % of only Country is reflecting and % of country B getting incorrect calculation and also I used color coding for more than 90%,>85%,<85% but it's working only for country A and not working for country B

3rd formula-

If (Client_type=Individual or country = 'A', (Sum(AVALUES)-(value))/sum(AVALUES),

If (Client_type=Individual or country = 'B', (Sum(BVALUES)-(value))/sum(BVALUES),NULL()))

Result is % of only Country is reflecting and % of country B getting incorrect calculation and also I used color coding for more than 90%,>85%,<85% but it's working only for country A and not working for country B

Can you please help me to fix this issue in qliksense.

1 Reply
sunny_talwar