Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KevinJ
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to Fix Rank Duplicate and also ordering

KevinJ_0-1707928656489.png

As you can see in the data there is two rank 27 because of the same amount after rank 27 the next rank would be rank 29. How can I fix it?

this is my rank script 
Aggr( Rank(TOTAL Sum([Subtotal. Std.]),1,1),[Technical Account Name] , Last_Approver, [Created by User],[Purchase Order No.])

May table is just a normal table:Subtotal Std. column is just plain data. not sum.

Technical Account Name Purchase Order No. Created by User Approved By Users  Subtotal. Std.  Distinct Count of Purchase Order No.
Asset Acquisition - Vessel (2nd Hand) 1 FL JG     401,165,050.00 1
Asset Acquisition - Vessel (2nd Hand) 2 JG JY     360,938,500.00 1
Asset Acquisition - Vessel (2nd Hand) 3 JG JY     280,342,500.00 1

Labels (2)
4 Replies
theoat
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

This can be solved in the second parameter of the rank function.
Try this :
Aggr( Rank(TOTAL Sum([Subtotal. Std.],4),1,1),[Technical Account Name] , Last_Approver, [Created by User],[Purchase Order No.])

More info here :
Rank - fonction de graphique | Aide Qlik Sense sous Windows

Kind regards,
Théo ATRAGIE.

KevinJ
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

it did not 

KevinJ_0-1707960077393.png

anat
Master
Master

as suggested by @theoat ,try different mode options

Mode 0 (default) Rows 2 and 3 share ranking but are clearly on the lower half of the total ranking. Their number representation is therefore rounded downwards to 2. Rows 4 and 5 share ranking too, but fall just above the middle of the ranking table. Therefore they get a number representation of the average of the first and the last rank in the column ((1+8)/2=4.5). This mode is especially useful when you want to use Visual Cues to mark the data ranking highest and lowest within a group.

Mode 1 In both cases the lower ranking figure within the group is used, i.e. 2 for rows 2 and 3, 4 for rows 4 and 5.

Mode 2 In both cases the average of the low and high ranking within the group is used, i.e. 2.5 ((2+3)/2) for rows 2 and 3, 4.5 ((4+5)/2) for rows 4 and 5.

Mode 3 In both cases the higher ranking figure within the group is used, i.e. 3 for rows 2 and 3, 5 for rows 4 and 5.

Mode 4 Each row is assigned its own distinct numeric value. The order within groups sharing a ranking is determined by the sort order of the chart's dimensions.

theoat
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Sorry, there was a mistake in the old one.
Try this :
Aggr( Rank(TOTAL Sum([Subtotal. Std.],4,1),[Technical Account Name] , Last_Approver, [Created by User],[Purchase Order No.])

Kind Regards,

TA.