Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roshni
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

How to activate container object based on the selection made in the previous sheets.

Hi All,

I want to know as to how can we activate a container object.

Consider 2 sheets, both the sheets have country filter. There is a container in the second sheet which has objects where each object pertaining data to a particular country. As of now I have 4 countries (India, Dubai, Singapore, Japan) as 4 objects in the container.

Now my requirement is if I select a country (India) from the country filter in the first sheet, then the object 'India' in the container should be displayed in container on the second sheet.

The same should hold on the selection of other countries.

I have tried doing it using object properties but no luck!!

Could you please help me achieve the same.

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Roshni

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

You can make each chart in the container appear based on the Show condition in the Container properties, under each chart. So if you wanted the India chart to appear then in the Show condition, Country='India'. Also do the same for the other chart objects.

Roshni
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi Lisa,

This is not what I am looking for.

What i meant was, the user may select any country in the previous sheet. so based on that country selection the respective country (tab) object has to be displayed.

I am unable to achieve this.

Best Regards,

Roshni 

Roshni
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi Lisa,

This is not what I am looking for.

What i meant was, the user may select any country in the previous sheet. so based on that country selection the respective country (tab) object in the container on the next sheet has to be displayed.

I am unable to achieve this.

Best Regards,

Roshni