Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
P_Kale
Creator II
Creator II

How to add Image into sheet properties where sheet name is mentioned

Hi,

I have attached screen shot where few charts were build and i have inserted a image through "Text & Image".

My ask is can to add this image in front of where i have mentioned sheet name.

For e.g. say sheet name is "Free-look summary... "image".

Can you pl help to achieve this.

Thanks in advance

@Anil_Babu_Samineni 

@marcus_sommer 

Labels (1)
8 Replies
deepaksahirwar
Creator II
Creator II

Dear @P_Kale ,

I understand that you want to add an image in the sheet title of your Qlik Sense app.

You can use a text object to add an image in the sheet title. To do this, follow these steps:

- Go to the sheet where you want to add the image and click on **Edit**.
- Drag and drop a **Text & image** object from the assets panel to the sheet.
- Click on the **Text & image** object and go to its properties panel.
- Under **Appearance**, click on **Image** and select the image you want to use from the **Default** or **In-app** section. You can also upload your own image by clicking on **Add**.
- Under **Layout**, adjust the position and size of the image as per your preference.You can also use the **Alignment** and **Padding** options to fine-tune the appearance.

- Under **Title**, enter the sheet name you want to display next to the image. You can also use the **Show title** and **Title alignment** options to customize the title.
- Click on **Done** to save your changes and exit the edit mode.

I hope this helps you achieve your desired result. 

If our response has been helpful, please consider clicking "Accept as Solution". This will assist other users in easily finding the answer 😊

Kind Regards,

Deepak 

P_Kale
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Thanks,

I have drag and drop a Text & Image object into sheet & through media library uploaded the desired image into text & Image object. Now question is how I can insert the same into Sheet Properties where in Title I have given sheet name. I want Icon which is there in Text&Image object in front of sheet name.

Thanks in advance

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@P_Kale 

Please check here.

Anil_Babu_Samineni_1-1704968789933.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni_0-1704968760925.png

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
P_Kale
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks @Anil_Babu_Samineni for help

But i want to insert image into sheet properties where we are giving Title to the sheet.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@P_Kale Do you mean object level? that is not possible with native and as a workaround you can look adding Chr().

Or you are looking in Sheet Thumbnail?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
P_Kale
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for confirmation @Anil_Babu_Samineni 

But another way what  you have suggested I have not understood i.e. chr()

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@P_Kale this one: Ascii Table for reference - Qlik Community - 1480633

Let's assume if you want to symbol, you need to find with what number it is matching and add that to your sheet. ASCII is the keywork of binary format with text looking and converting into Image by help of Chr() keyword. 

P_Kale
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Thanks,

But how to find ASCII key word of Image. I have downloaded from google.