Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userpd_2021
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to change the default selection on basis of the toggle?

Hi Team ,

How to change the default selection on basis of the toggle?

lets say I have 3 sheets namely S1 , S2 & S3 and 2 buttons Button A    Button B   in all the sheets.

My by default selected toggle is Button A. Considering S2 Sheet

When selection is Button A the filter for the S2 sheet should be FlagA=1,

When I click on Button B the filter for the S2 sheet  should be FlagB=1 and FlagA=1 should get discarded.

FlagA and FlagB are do different fields.

When I navigate to S1 or S3 there should not be any Flag selections/filters.

How can I achieve this? Please Help

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, the action to "clear selections in field" removes selections in that field, the action to "select values in a field" makes selections, if doesn't work post how are you trying to configure this, or upload a sample app to check what it's wrong.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, for button A you add 2 actions: Clear selections in FlagA and select 1 in FlagB. For button 2 it's the opposite.

And the sheet itself can also have actions, in that case it will have also two actions, each one to clear selections in each field.

If you want each sheet to keep it's selections you can use alternate states, in Master Items, crete an alternate state for each sheet and apply the state that corresponds to each object of each sheet.

userpd_2021
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Rubenmarin ,

Thanks for your response. I tried the method you suggested but I couldn't see any filter being applied or removed 

Can you please help me !

rubenmarin

Hi, the action to "clear selections in field" removes selections in that field, the action to "select values in a field" makes selections, if doesn't work post how are you trying to configure this, or upload a sample app to check what it's wrong.

userpd_2021
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi , It worked thanks!