Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MadhumithaP
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

How to count based on Red's and Green's

Hello all,

I have a straight table with some SLA's configured. Each SLA (each row) have different calculations. I will show the background color (Red or Green) based on SLA Met/NotMet. I have variables for every SLA

Eg: For SLA1, I will have a variable with some expression, similarly for all SLA's.

To calculate "SLA Performance" column, I have added the expression and background expression in the image.

Now I need a separate bar chart, which should have 2 bars, one bar represents number of SLA's (in our case, it should be 20) and another bar should represent the count of SLA Met(in case for Oct 2022, out of 20 SLA's, if 12 is met and 6 is not met, the bar should show 12). Anyone please help me on this requirement.

Dimension will be Month-Year

Table.pngExpression.pngBackgroundColorExpression.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, you can try with:

Sum(Aggr([ColorExpressionWithNumbers],[SLA ID])

ColorExpressionWithNumbers would be the color expression but changing the green color to 1 and the red color to 0.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
rubenmarin

Hi, you can try with:

Sum(Aggr([ColorExpressionWithNumbers],[SLA ID])

ColorExpressionWithNumbers would be the color expression but changing the green color to 1 and the red color to 0.