cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to filter data based on authenticated user

Hello, I'm pretty new in Qlik Sense.

So, I need to filter all the data in the dashboard based on authenticated user. No all the users can see all data, in my case. I mean, some users see certain data of one company and others see all companies.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Orlando,

Welcome!

What you are describing IS possible, but not in Qlik Sense Desktop. This capability is only available with Qlik Sense Enterprise. It is know as dynamic data reduction / section access. if you are interested in learning more - please see these links:

http://help.qlik.com/sense/2.0/en-US/online/#../Subsystems/Hub/Content/Scripting/Security/manage-sec...

Also give these links a try to learn more and at your own pace:

New to Qlik Sense Videos

Hope you enjoy the product, let us know ow you do.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Orlando,

Welcome!

What you are describing IS possible, but not in Qlik Sense Desktop. This capability is only available with Qlik Sense Enterprise. It is know as dynamic data reduction / section access. if you are interested in learning more - please see these links:

http://help.qlik.com/sense/2.0/en-US/online/#../Subsystems/Hub/Content/Scripting/Security/manage-sec...

Also give these links a try to learn more and at your own pace:

New to Qlik Sense Videos

Hope you enjoy the product, let us know ow you do.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
rospigliosi
Creator
Creator

Hello Michael,

and what about mashup? Is it possible to filter data like QlikView in a mashup?

In QlikView, for example, I can use "WebTicket" and "InitialSelections" to filter data with QlikView Workbench.

Best Regards

Camillo