Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SatyaPaleti
Creator III
Creator III

How to show Numbers and Text in Qliksense Bar Chart Label

Hi Experts,

Can you please help me to resolve this issue. 

SatyaPaleti_0-1601703711865.png

in the bar chart labels currently it was showing 100 & 61 but we need to show  100 Days & 61 Days. Currently I am using Dual (Count(id), 'Days') but its not working. can some one help me How can we achieve this

Thanks and Regardsz,

Satya

Labels (1)
9 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Check this

Dual (Count(id) & ' Days', Count(id))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
SatyaPaleti
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your response, I have implemented  it but its  not working

Anil_Babu_Samineni

can you show where it is not working, So that we may get in deeper?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
SatyaPaleti
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I have used Dual (Count(id) ,'Days') previously then my output is same as above chart

Now when i used your formula then also same result

Kushal_Chawda

@SatyaPaleti  what anil suggested should work but you need to change the number formatting of your measure from Auto to "Measure expression"

MMS118
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi!

You can try either Dual('Days', Count(id)) or simply Count(id) & ' Days'.

AishwaryaVyas
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

I have same requirement. I am able to display the text in simple bar chart using - "Dual(Vendor&':'&Sum(Amount),Sum(Amount))" but it is not visible in stacked bar chart. Can you please suggest what should I do?

SatyaPaleti
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

in the number format please select 'Measure expression'

SatyaPaleti_0-1649279100858.png

AishwaryaVyas
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

Thanks for the response. The number format is set to 'Measure Expression' and the labels are visible for simple bar chart but not for stacked bar chart. Can you please suggest a way to add labels in stacked bar chart?

stacked barchart.jpg

Measure Expression.JPGBarchart- labels A,B, &C  are visibleBarchart- labels A,B, &C are visible