Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msr_promaterial
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hubspot datamodel

Hi,

we are using Hubspot as our CRM and I want to use Qlik Sense to analyse the data in Hubspot. I can extract all the data using the REST API and build a data model. Only this takes quite a bit of time and energy. As we have not customised Hubspot I wonder if anybody out there has gone through the pains of building a datamodel already. We only need the standard things.... mainly deals, contacts and companies.
Please let me know should you be able to share a template.

Thanks
Mark

Labels (2)
2 Replies
DOD
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Mark,

I connected to HubSpot using the REST API a couple of months ago. I have a basic data model built with deals, owners, pipeline stages, engagements, contacts and companies.

I did run into some issues when trying to retrieve additional properties for some of these objects, e.g. if I specified the additional properties in my URL string, the standard existing properties would fail to return. i worked around his by adding another URL call and joining. I'm sure there is a more efficient way of addressing this, but it provides the fields I require.

I can share the basic load script I have in place. However, I have one major unresolved issue in that I have been unable to get Pagination configured to return all records.

My data model is currently loading only the limited number of records allowed for each object, as a result.

Were you able to address this element?

Thanks,

Dod

BayardBradford
Contributor II
Contributor II

@msr_promaterial @DOD A QlikSense connector for HubSpot is now available in the HubSpot App Marketplace. More information here