Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikacct20
Contributor
Contributor

If AND statement with a button

I need to create a button that has an and statement. It needs to be something like If(KPI=Revenue and Country = US,0,KPI)

So essentially when looking at the list of KPI's the revenue would be 0 when US is selected. KPI and Country are both filters I have to the left and KPI populates my table. Is there a way to make that specific KPI 0 with country US when the button is selected. I only know how to make one field work with the button at a time.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

Not sure why you are trying to use a button to essentially show a Value? 

Please check out a blog post I wrote called An Alternative to Alternatives in which I show you how to define "islands" for what you are trying to do. You simply create a simple INLINE script for your KPI's that include a name to show in a filter, and the formula you wish to use. 

http://qlikdork.com/2020/12/an-alternative-to-alternatives/

qlikacct20
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Because the table is already created with the KPIs and dimensions that need to be shown. I am creating the button because I want the data to 0 out for a certain KPI only when the country is selected. I figure the best way to do this is with a button. This cannot be done with the filters because I need the country filter to work for all KPI's when the US is not selected. I specifically just want the Revenue KPI only to be updated when Country US is selected.