Qlik Community

Ask a Question

App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
Support Cases coming to Qlik Community Oct. 4! Start chats, open cases, explore resources: READ DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barry_T
Contributor III
Contributor III

Internal Windows Authentication error since June Upgrade

Hi, 

The company I work for upgraded our QS in June and ever since I am getting the following error when I try to load my mashup in the external application I have it hosted. 

 

Any idea what may have caused this? I changed nothing on the external application, and I have been informed other than the update there were no changes made to the QS Server

qs.png

 

Cheers,

Barry

14 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

For me this is something Security Rule is blocking.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Barry_T
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Anil, 

 

This is what I was thinking of at first, until I was told none of the proxy settings/ whitelist settings were changed, just the upgrade was carried out.

I find it strange also that it is throwing this on internal windows authentication check, rather than CORS blocking me, as I had issues with that in the past when getting this setup.

 

This also just prompted me to check something else...

The call to resources/autogenerated/product-info.json returns a Status Code of 302 Authenticate at this location

 

So I guess that is what is triggering the internals windows authentication call.

 

Before the update, the resources/autogenerated/product-info.json call simply returned as 200 OK

 

I will check back with the team who look after Qliksense here.

 

Thanks Anil. 

 

Cheers,

Barry

 

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Are you the RootAdmin / Developer?

If you are the RootAdmin - I recommend to start filter based on "Mashup" in the description from Security rule section. Better to contact RootAdmin if you are the developer.

Second thing, Can you check deleting the message from URL and putting simply Dev-hub and see?

May be next thing, We can look If that host is carry forward or not. Specially browser URL.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Barry_T
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I am the developer, so I will contact RootAdmin and ask them to check that.

 

sorry I don't follow what you mean by "Can you check deleting the message from URL and putting simply Dev-hub and see?"

I will get the RootAdmin to check the Security rule now anyway 🙂 

 

Thanks

Barry

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I can understand where it is blocking. But, JSON will trump into process to get all API calls. Anyway, My point here

http://<Company URL>/dev-hub/

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Barry_T
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks 🙂 

 

I have them looking at the Security Rule section now. 

 

Just to clarify, this is on an external application. I can actually view the mashup in Qlik Sense via the Dev Hub

DOMAIN/dev-hub/mashup-editor/#qext{Quest_User}

 

I will report back on my progress 🙂 

Cheers,
Barry

dclark0699
Creator
Creator

I'm experiencing this exact same issue after upgrading to the June version, so let me know if you figure out the cause and I'll do the same for you

jsm
Partner
Partner

Same issue as well, also noticing the change from 200 (Nov 2017) to 302 (June 2019) auth at location for the product-info.js (Nov 2017) -> product-info.json (June 2019). 

Also was working with the April 2019 but I don't have a server running that now to confirm what the response codes/file names were.

 

Barry_T
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Unfortunately this did not help. 

Security Rule showed I was setup correctly to view this. 

Just to mention again, I can view the mashup in Qliksense, just not in the third party application, even though I could access it before the update.