Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is it possible to code an expression to allow for navigation between the sheets on the app without using the navigator at the top?

Is it possible to code an expression to allow for navigation between the sheets on the app without using the navigator at the top? Possibly using Text & Image?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Leigh,

I am attaching an Extension , Kindly copy and paste it at Documents=>Qlik=>Sense=> Extension and unzip it, then go to desktop => Extensions and use it on the sheet. If you are using on server, Go to QMC => Extensions => upload it. It will give you a button by which you can navigate as how you want.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Rohit Kumar

View solution in original post

6 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

You could use a KPI object, or maybe have a look at

sheet Navigation | Qlik Community

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your answer Stefan!  KPI is the right direction, I just want it to go smoothly from one sheet to the next on the same tab instead of opening new tabs every time.  I also looked at that link but I did not see anything I could use!  I really don't want to use an extension.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Leigh,

I am attaching an Extension , Kindly copy and paste it at Documents=>Qlik=>Sense=> Extension and unzip it, then go to desktop => Extensions and use it on the sheet. If you are using on server, Go to QMC => Extensions => upload it. It will give you a button by which you can navigate as how you want.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Rohit Kumar

rittermd
Master
Master

You can use an extension to add VCR like buttons to your sheets to navigate to the next or previous sheet.

You can also have a KPI object linked to a sheet.  When the user clicks on the KPI it will take them to the appropriate sheet.

I think those are you only options currently.

Why don't you want to use the navigation at the top?

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Rohit and Mark for your help!  I was really trying to see if there was a way to do it without extensions just to keep it simple but I decided to just download it and it works great!  Thank you again!

Not applicable
Author

Your concern always welcome on my side .