Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aftabn10
Contributor III
Contributor III

Is there another way in Qlik Sense to show the latest weeks data by default and a weekly filter?

I am looking to add a weekly filter onto my Qlik dashboard to allow me to change the weekly data that is displayed on my dashboard. My original idea works well as I wanted to display the latest weeks data and compare this to the previous weeks and this gives me exactly what I want.

To enhance this and give the dashboard a bit more flexibility and just in case someone wanted to look at a different week, I thought it might be a good idea to add a weekly filter but the way I have built the dashboard won't allow me to do this. The following is an example of what I have:

In my database table I have a rank column (latest_week_rank) where the latest weekending (i.e. Mon 13th to Sun 19th Jan) has a value of 1 and the 2nd latest week would be 2 etc. I have then written the following code in my data tab:

latest_week                 =   1;
previous_week               =   2;

I have then written the following which is then called within a Multi KPI:

vOrdersWTD          =Sum({<latest_week_rank =  {$(latest_week)}>} total_orders)

This is obviously where the problem lies as having the weekly filter makes no difference as no other weeks show up but I am not sure how I change my code in order to make this all work.

I would really appreciate if somebody could advise on how I can change this around.

0 Replies