Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sharathr
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Issues in highlighting Warning and Error parameters in Telemetry Dashboard (Details Sheets)

Hi ,

I face Issues in highlighting Warning and Error parameters in Telemetry Dashboard (Details Sheets) .

As i could see the parameter value set as default Qlik recommendation mentioned below ,

Error Peak Memory - 2147483648 Bytes

Warning Peak Memory - 1073741824 Bytes

Error Process Time - 60000 ms

Warning Process Time - 30000 ms

But when i check the Details sheet (Telemetry Detailed Records table) , i could see the yellow mark for warning and Red mark for Error  which highlight the parameter value set in setting files is highlighted even its less than the value set and highlighting both the parameters Peak Memory and Process Time .

Kindly suggest or help me to fix this issues .

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, you can open the script and in the configuration sheet you can configure the thresholds, confirm the values set, maybe someone changed the default values.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, you can open the script and in the configuration sheet you can configure the thresholds, confirm the values set, maybe someone changed the default values.

sharathr
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Ruben Marin,

Thanks for your response.

I could see only below values in scripts and no other values or specific configuration sheet in Telemetry Dashboard version 4.3.1 (installed).

Script Tabs:-

Node RAM: Round(Max(([availableRAMtmp]/1024/1024))) AS [AvailableRAMMB]

Performance Cleanup: Timestamp(Floor([performanceTimestamp],1/(24*60)), 'h:mm:TT) AS [performanceTimestamp]

Performance Archives: Ceil ([VMCommitted(MB)], 1000) AS [VMCommitted(MB)]

Performance Root: Ceil ([VMCommitted(MB)], 1000) AS [VMCommitted(MB)]

Telemetry Archives: round(ProcessTime/1000,1) AS [Process Time (S)]

Telemetry Archives: round([NetRAM]/1048576) AS [NetRAMMB]

Telemetry Archives: round([PeakRAM]/1048576) AS [PeakRAMMB]

Telemetry Root: round(ProcessTime/1000,1) AS [Process Time (S)]

Telemetry Root: round([NetRAM]/1048576) AS [NetRAMMB]

Telemetry Root: round([PeakRAM]/1048576) AS [PeakRAMMB]

Also i have attached the current view in Details sheet (Telemetry Detailed Records) table.

As per default parameter set, values to be captured as

For Process Time (S):

If <= 29 sec it will be displayed as same (without highlight), if 30 sec >= 59 sec will be displayed as same (highlighted with Yellow for warning) and if >= 60 sec will be displayed as same (highlighted with Red for Error)

For Peak RAM (MB):

If <= 1073741823 bytes it will be displayed as same (without highlight), if 1073741824 bytes >= 2147483647 bytes will be displayed as same (highlighted with Yellow for warning) and if >= 2147483648 bytes will be displayed as same (highlighted with Red for Error)

My Case:

If the Process Time is 32 sec and Peak RAM is 456 bytes, then it has to highlight Process Time value with Yellow for warning and corresponding Peak RAM without highlight as per condition or logic or Parameter set, but here it’s highlighting both the Process Time & Peak RAM values with Yellow color.

or

If the Process Time is 10 sec and Peak RAM is 2147483699 bytes, then it has to highlight Peak RAM value with Red for Error and corresponding Process Time without highlight as per condition or logic or Parameter set , But here its highlighting both the Peak RAM & Process Time values with Red color.

Also i have attached the sample data set for quick understanding of my issue scenario.

rubenmarin

Hi, sorry I was thinking on the metadata analyzer or the analyzer app for SaaS, I didn't knew this app existed.

I looked for it and there are some videos for configuration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfkoc4Dwb0g

Hope this helps.

rubenmarin

Hi, BTW, in the current visual sheet I don't understand why process 8 is red and process 5 yellow, check the color expression of this app to confirm what is exactly doing to set that colors.

sharathr
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Ruben Marin,

Thanks for your response and assistance .

I have modified the default condition based on my requirement and working as expected .