Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
borja_aguedao
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Keep variable values after reloading app

Hello,

I have an issue I don't know how to solve:

I developed an app which is loaded every 15 minutes by a reload task. We use this app inside a mashup, so the user can check this 'Near-Real-Time' whenever they want just clicking a button. This mashup also shows information from other app, a more global one which is loaded every day. 

The issue is this one, I save values that the user selects in the web (frecuent html selectors) in variables, so each user has his own selections, so are the variable values. This variables are used in expressions, so the data changes everytime someone makes a new filter selection.  The user is then navigating and selecting filters, but when the app reloads itself the variables come back to their initial state, generating disparity between the selections and the data that is being shown. And this happens in real time, the app reloads itself and the data changes to the user.

Any idea how can I keep this variable values when an app is reloaded so it doesn't change the data that is being shown to the user in a mashup?

Thanks you in advance!

0 Replies