Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patricesalem
Creator II
Creator II

LOAD SCRIPT - IMPORTING 100Mo+ EXCEL DATE - ERROR 129

Hello

We have a load script that has been running everyday for months...since this morning, the load script is stopped when importing invoicing data from an Excel file. An error 129 is shown

The file has now 990000 rows and is 104Mo. If I reduce the file to 700000 lines and around 80Mo, then no issue.

Is there a limit to import excel files ?  How to come round it ?

The load script is 

[my table]:

blablablala

FROM [lib://Facturation (mailleux_patrices)/FACTURATION.xlsx] (ooxml, embedded labels, table is data)

Thanks for your tips !

pat

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
patricesalem
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I did read also this post - thank you.

Before posting, we've checked the server work load and it was ok (cpu + memory) at the time of the load script running.

This morning, no issue. Strange so I close the post but probably the issue is not permantently fixed

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

A simple Google search turned up this article:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Error-129-or-128-when-reloading-app/ta-p/1713809

Sounds like you need to add memory to your loading machine (or trim down the data set)

patricesalem
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I did read also this post - thank you.

Before posting, we've checked the server work load and it was ok (cpu + memory) at the time of the load script running.

This morning, no issue. Strange so I close the post but probably the issue is not permantently fixed