Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LUISDELVALLE
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Load heavy Qvd To Google Drive

Hi everyone
I am developing an app that migrates all the information from Saas to a backup in the cloud. We have some files of more than 6 GB in this part, the application crashes, throwing me the following error.

Hola a todos
estoy desarrollando una app que migre toda la información de Saas a un respaldo en la nube tenemos algunos archivos de mas de 6 GB en esta parte la aplicación colapsa arrojandome el siguiente error

LUISDELVALLE_1-1635180786509.png

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @LUISDELVALLE

Let us know if there are any questions.

Kind regards,

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm

View solution in original post

4 Replies
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi Luis

Could you provide the API endpoint that you are calling when attempting to download from SAAS? Or could you provide the steps to reproduce?

Kind Regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @LUISDELVALLE

Let us know if there are any questions.

Kind regards,

LUISDELVALLE
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

the connection to google was direct from qlik sense saas my solution was to segment the qvd by years so that the loads were not so heavy

LUISDELVALLE_0-1635781777868.png

at the end we concatenate the qvd back into one again 

NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @LUISDELVALLE

Are you saying that you have resolved the issue?

Let us know if there are any remaining issues.

Kind Regards.