Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Load multiple Excel's sheets

Good Morning,

After searching, her in the community, such as making a load of several sheets of Excel, I found none that worked or did not know I make them work.

My case is the following, have an Excel where users from different server are save, if users are users local machine are stored in a sheet with the following nomenclature “Resumen_nameserver” and if the serve also has LDAP users are stored in a sheet called “Resumen_LDAP_nameserver”, we must also keep in mind that the order of these sheets can be “randomized”, ie not all servers have because to have LDAP users , so they can come followed several sheets of local users.

Leave attached an Excel sample to make it look clearer,

Thanks in advance for the answer,

Roger A. Reina Hdez.

P.s.: I’m new to this world of QLIKVIEW, so forgive any mistake to talk about something referred to it and sorry for the English of Google translate.

1 Reply
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You need an odbc connection to the excel file to load a table of the excel sheets. Then you can use that table to iterate through the sheets and read the data on the sheets. See this discussion: Loading Multiple Excel Files and Multiple Excel sheets

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand