Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slink
Contributor II
Contributor II

Map Chart Background Image Not Showing Up

Hi! I am trying to put a background image behind my map chart which I created in Qlik Cloud and is shown below. I used coordinates to get the blocks in the map as my point layer. Every time I go to put in a background image, nothing shows up. I keep trying with different URL's of different images, but nothing is showing up. I've looked up this issue on Qlik Community and followed the examples and suggestions given, but still nothing shows up when I add a background layer. I also would like to add a picture that is saved in my camera roll on my desktop as my background layer, and was wondering if there was a way to load this image directly from my desktop into the background layer. Thanks for any help or suggestions! MapImage.PNG

Labels (1)
1 Reply
slink
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi, I actually was able to figure out a solution by adding in another column to my coordinates in the data load editor and then using that as my data for my point layer, so I resolved my issue. However, I would still be interested to know why the background image never showed up and how to do this in the future! Thanks!