Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Orli-Liveu
Contributor II
Contributor II

Mashup / Other solution to dashboard with embed from URL

Hi,

I want to make dashboard that will show on TV screen and be update all time, therefore I want to be able to play with the resolution and get fine tuning  to the KPI. 

I need to insert a visualization from an URL (e.g. IT performance) - embed a visualization,

So, I would like to know what is the best solution to do this?

1. Mashup - I would like to receive a free template 

2. BI Sheet maybe with extension of container

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrew_Delaney
Support
Support

I have mostly seen people do this with a basic sense app, run in full screen, that either reloads more frequently than the session timeout (default 30 minutes)  or uses a browser extension to refresh the page more frequently than the session timeout.

Why would you need a mashup? Are you planning on showing content from multiple apps?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Andrew_Delaney
Support
Support

I have mostly seen people do this with a basic sense app, run in full screen, that either reloads more frequently than the session timeout (default 30 minutes)  or uses a browser extension to refresh the page more frequently than the session timeout.

Why would you need a mashup? Are you planning on showing content from multiple apps?

Orli-Liveu
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi  

PREVIEW
First of all thanks for the reply, I will check the use of the browser extension!
I want to use extended visualization of the mash-up, so do you know any good free template?

Thanks!
Andrew_Delaney
Support
Support

Sorry, I don't have any templates I can recommend