cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tee_dubs
Contributor III
Contributor III

Mashups and security

My company has a Qliksense server set up. 

I have developed a quite complicated app with about 12 different sheets for different purposes. 

I would like to turn this into a mashup to improve the user experience and use the right branding. 

Before i get started i want to understand how it will work in terms of security.  

Here are my questions:

1. Some users have qlik single sign on (ADFS) others need to enter a company password before they can enter the hub. How will this effect the app in a mashup? Will they be automatically promted if they are not authenticated?

2. Does a user need to have a license and access to the stream to access qlik content on a mashup webpage or could i set security on the webpage a itself and allow any domain user access based on the webpage permissions?

3. I would like to share reports of some sort for an overview of the data for high level managers who would only view data/kpis once or twice a month. Can I add qlik content to a webpage without the user having access to qlik. If so are they static images or could i have some level of interactivity? 

Labels (1)
0 Replies