Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rtr13
Contributor III
Contributor III

Multiple Charts in a Single Container Tab

Hello,

I'm pretty new to Qlik Sense, but I am developing an app and was wondering if it possible to have multiple charts in a single tab of a container? 

For example, I have three separate graphs that relate to the summary of my data, then I also have a few graphs related to a deeper breakdown and wanted to bring it all into a container with one tab being "Summary" and the next being "Details."

Is this possible within Qlik Sense?

Thank you!

Rose 

2 Replies
cavetroll
Contributor III
Contributor III

You will need a container that already has more than one visual available. I've only been working with Qlik about 3 weeks so I only know about the tabbed one I think it may be from an extension. There you will need to create charts and add them as master items. Then you will select the master items for each of the tabs. You add master items after you create a widget and right click 'add to master items' You may need to add these all to a hidden sheet to use them, I'm not sure on that at the moment.

-UPDATE-

I misread your question, as far as I can tell with the out of the box tabbed container there is not.

I broke open the container and found this:

On the extension property panel, navigate to [Appearance] > [Tabs] Here you can change the number of tabs and assign master items to each tab.

There is nothing preventing you from downloading the tabbed container javascript files and modifying it to take multiple if you want.

-Cavetroll
cavetroll
Contributor III
Contributor III

I wanted to suggest that perhaps you should use multiple sheets instead of tabs as that is normally how Qlik seems to be made to function. There is also the option of using the master items as a drill down. I found that quite useful. User interaction seems to be encouraged.

-Cavetroll