Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.
I have installed the latest November 2018 release (with patch 1) for QS Desktop to test some of the new features. I tested the navigation button included in the bundled extension to test navigate to a specific sheet and it doesn't work.
Has anyone tested this? Is this a bug?
@Ken_Thomas it is installed and I can use the tabbed container which is part of the bundle, just not the action/navigation button.
I have even upgraded it to November 2018 patch 3 (Desktop) and it still doesn't work. My problem happened on desktop and not server version. But there are users who face problem on server version.
@wailengwoo if you have support contract this sounds like something that you could report via a case. If you have a small sample app with a navigation button you can post here that does not work in your environment, I will be glad to test it and take a look at it as well.
@Ken_Thomas , I have attached a simple test app with 2 navigation and 1 action button for your testing. I imported the app into my testing server environment and it works as expected just not in my own desktop version. I will raise a support case if I encounter this problem at my client's production environment which I don't have at the moment.
@Onyi_Nwabia-Robbins Did you raise a support case since you have this problem at the server version?
Hi @wailengwoo I am working on testing this on the desktop client. I have tested it on the server environment and it worked fine. I am installing desktop this afternoon to see if I can reproduce the behavior. Are you on Feb 2019 base or patch 1?
I have the same issue, November 2018 release on the server installation. even the simple action clear selections does not work. any ideas anyone?
My employer just upgraded to the latest version of Qlik Sense Enterprise and the Navigation Button extension in the Dash Board Bundle works for me but not for some of the other developers. In some cases they could never get it to work in others it worked until they started to test out different actions and somewhere along the way it quit.
We have deleted the button, restarted the server, tried different browsers, cleared cache and created new apps from scratch in an effort to correct and identify the issue all to no avail.
It seems once it quits working for someone it just can not be recovered. Has anyone figured this issue out todays date is 5/28/2019 and we have a go not go meeting tomorrow for the production upgrade and while I feel this is not a show stopper it is a big concern since we are doing away with all extensions not included in Qlik's Dashboard Bundle and Visualization Bundle.