Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joaopaulo_delco
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

OData Connector v1

Hi guys!

I'm having a problem trying to make an OData connection through Qlik Web Connectors.

I did the configuration to view the tables but the return is always.

"Failed on attempt 1 to GET. (The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.)"

I've tried using all available settings but it's not working.

I did the same configuration in Power BI and it worked perfectly.

See the attached print:

joaopaulo_delco_0-1665666111483.png

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

The error "Failed on attempt 1 to GET. (The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.)" indicates then that your source data provider does not give access to the user account you are attempting to use. 

Check the following to ensure that the provider you are connecting are exposing their data using the OData protocol as needed

Ways to access your data

You can access websites that expose their data using the OData protocol. For more information, see Ecosystem: Producers.

You need to obtain the OData V4 service URL for the dataset that you want to connect to, in order to authenticate the connector. To learn more about the OData V4 service URL, see OData documentation.

If it is determined that there are no issues with odata access using your account and you are following the requirements set out in our documentation, then I suggest starting a support ticket.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi

Check the format of your username

try

Also, double check that the user you are using has access to the tables that you are trying to query. 

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
joaopaulo_delco
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I verify that domais is only used to NTLM autentication.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Frank_S
Support
Support

The error "Failed on attempt 1 to GET. (The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.)" indicates then that your source data provider does not give access to the user account you are attempting to use. 

Check the following to ensure that the provider you are connecting are exposing their data using the OData protocol as needed

Ways to access your data

You can access websites that expose their data using the OData protocol. For more information, see Ecosystem: Producers.

You need to obtain the OData V4 service URL for the dataset that you want to connect to, in order to authenticate the connector. To learn more about the OData V4 service URL, see OData documentation.

If it is determined that there are no issues with odata access using your account and you are following the requirements set out in our documentation, then I suggest starting a support ticket.

Kind regards...