Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EdFer
Contributor
Contributor

On Demand App Generation issue: create app is randomly allowed in the wrong way

Hi everyone, 

I'm facing an annoying issue with On Demand Apps. We have two on demand apps in our dashboard, in order to load dynamically some data from our data source. These are mutually exclusive, i.e. the two apps cannot be generated at the same time. Unfortunately, this is not working. Moreover, there are some cases in which the app should be generated because the constraint is satisfied but it doesn't work.  The most unbelievable thing is that this seems to be completely random, i.e. with the same selections in the app, sometimes it works and sometimes not. Let me show you some examples in order to understand. 

screen1.png

screen2.png

Here you can see the definition of the two navigation links. We have two different template apps (whose names are hidden). The two fields "parametro_singolo" and "parametro_doppio" are retrieved from our data source and they are such that when "parametro_singolo" is equal to 3,  "parametro_doppio" is greater than 3 and the other way round.   

EdFer_1-1683568400010.png

EdFer_2-1683568609634.png

This is one of the issues: although I'm not allowed to generate the "SINGOLO" app, the KPI above shows that the value of "sum(parametro_singolo)" is equal to 3, so that it should be possible to generate the app. Now, if I clear the selections and I make the same selections as before, I can now generate the app

EdFer_3-1683568766025.pngEdFer_4-1683568796050.png

It can also happen that, with the same selections, they can be generated at the same time.

EdFer_5-1683569165173.png

EdFer_6-1683569200224.png

The unbelievable thing is that this seems to be totally random! It can never happen, it can happen with the first selection I make, with the second one, the second time that I make the same selection and so on. This makes me really upset. Is there anyone that can help me? 

Thanks for your attention 🙂 

Labels (1)
0 Replies