Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kumarsudhakar
Contributor II
Contributor II

On-Demand app

Hi,

I need to develop On-Demand app in my desktop version. Can any body help me to develop the on demand app?

a. In which version of Qlik Sense having this feature?

b.How to develop the On demand app in my local environment?

c. How can we handle big data sources?

Please find the above questions.

14 Replies
kumarsudhakar
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Erik its working fine. I have created the navigation link.

kumarsudhakar
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Erik,

Thanks for your help, I have a doubt here I could able to create the navigation link in the selection app but in template app after reloading I am just getting zero records why it is. There is records in the table.

Thanks,

tomhardy040
Contributor
Contributor

The best one to answer your queries is no other than an experienced developer. You can hire such developers from a renowned on-demand app development company. They will give you insightful and appropriate details regarding each of your questions. This way you can save a lot of time and proceed with further procedures. On-demand apps are highly customized which means you can get an app that is powered with all the technologies you want to inculcate. 

Joebrian
Contributor
Contributor

People love using on-demand services, and many small business owners have adapted themselves to this shift in the economy.

Accessibility, affordability, ease of use, and instant service delivery are some of the crucial factors driving the on-demand economy.

Some On-demand Mobile App Economy in 2021:

82% of Americans use on-demand video streaming app in their day to day use.
Uber's market share in the US is 69%
Around 45% of on-demand grocery shoppers are millennials.
Visit Wooberly to create your own on-demand app. 

Flutter Developer
Wooberly
ChicMic
Contributor
Contributor

hey, you got a solution still finding answers to your query you can ping me a PM I will help you.