Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashmitp869
Creator II
Creator II

Please kindly clarify - need help

Hi All,

I have created an App - linkagekey with "Reporting Facility ID" and date field .

The result is correct when selecting "Reporting Facility ID" and date , but we have data of individual level i.e MRN

so we showing the MRN level or individual level - the report showing the total with each individual.

Is there any way that I can show i.e 1 every individual

ashmitp869_1-1649375459508.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
anthonyj
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @ashmitp869,

Aggregation has to be done at the most granular level. If you have multiple MRN per OOS then your aggregation needs to be a count(MRN). If you were using count(OOS) before you should still have 6,020 as a total however the rows will have the breakdown at the MRN level.

Regards

Anthony

View solution in original post

3 Replies
anthonyj
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @ashmitp869,

From your table it looks like you have differing grains in your tables. That is, [# OOS] is aggregated at the reporting facility level and not the MRN level. I'm not sure what the [# OOS] consists of but if it's count([Facility ID]) then the MRN will cause duplication of the same number, as demonstrated in your table. If there's more than one of the same MRN per facility ID then your count would need to be count(MRN)

It is difficult to say from the limited information available but if you can supply further information around what your data model looks like or provide some example pseudo-data we can assist further.

Thanks

Anthony

ashmitp869
Creator II
Creator II
Author

es Anthony , you are right the DM [# OOS] is on Reporting Facility  and Date level but nor MRN. 

Here is the DM snapshot-

Here linkagekey - Reporting Facility id + Date and MRN is a field in the OOS table .

ashmitp869_0-1649401822350.png

Thanks

anthonyj
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @ashmitp869,

Aggregation has to be done at the most granular level. If you have multiple MRN per OOS then your aggregation needs to be a count(MRN). If you were using count(OOS) before you should still have 6,020 as a total however the rows will have the breakdown at the MRN level.

Regards

Anthony