cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Heurasein
Contributor II
Contributor II

Problem if aggregator

Hi, I have a problem. I need to make a condition in a field. 

I trying using this function, to give me a count of values in the HA-ODS% field with the condition of >=0.5%

=count(aggr(distinct(if((Sum({<TAG_FONTE={'SLD_HA','RES_HA'}>}VALOR)-Sum({<TAG_FONTE={'SDA','RES_DD'}>}VALOR))>=0.5,'NOK','OK'))))

Heurasein_0-1664471115224.png

The percentage of HA-ODS(%) is with this function (Sum({<TAG_FONTE={'SLD_HA','RES_HA'}>}VALOR)-Sum({<TAG_FONTE={'SDA','RES_DD'}>}VALOR)

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Heurasein
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I don't have a dimension, the dimension I need is the number of this set analysis give me Sum({<TAG_FONTE={'SLD_HA','RES_HA'}>}VALOR)-Sum({<TAG_FONTE={'SDA','RES_DD'}>}VALOR

View solution in original post

3 Replies
UncleRiotous
Creator
Creator

I could be completely wrong but have you tried doing count(if(aggr(distinct((Sum instead of count(aggr(distinct(if((Sum ?

BrunPierre
Master
Master

The way I see it the expression counts output values 'NOK' and 'OK' and not values in HA-ODS%.

Nevertheless, Your Aggr() is without a stated dimension or dimensions.

Count(Aggr(IF(Sum({<TAG_FONTE={'SLD_HA','RES_HA'}>}VALOR)-Sum({<TAG_FONTE={'SDA','RES_DD'}>}VALOR)>= 0.5,'NOK','OK'),[Dimension(s)]))

Heurasein
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I don't have a dimension, the dimension I need is the number of this set analysis give me Sum({<TAG_FONTE={'SLD_HA','RES_HA'}>}VALOR)-Sum({<TAG_FONTE={'SDA','RES_DD'}>}VALOR