Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OlivierS
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

QLIK SAAS - How to manage limited section acces to offer partial reload opportunity and store into another limited acces space.

Hello,

I'm not sure my title perfectly fit the content of this question, sorry in advance!

So i designed a Qlik Saas data entry app where user store value into a variable, then trigger a partial reload that create a table that is finally stored.

Problem is this data is sensible and I need it to be moved into a limited acces space. This limited acces forbid the partial reload to store the data directly into that space.

To make the partial reload possible, i  also have to give a quite serious acces to the shared space and the app itself could be deleted and the only solution i have so far is to make the store in the shared space itself.

One solution would be to create an automation, but maybe i missed something about "section acces" that would make the partial reload + store into a limited acces possible without any Qlik Automation.

Any idea ?

Labels (3)
0 Replies