Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sravanthij
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense Alternate States

Hello All,

I have successfully implemented comparative analysis using set object state extension and this extension works fine.

Two Questions:

1.Currently, I'm using filter pane to add a group of filters which is set to State 1 and another filter pane to State 2.

Any filter Selections in State1 and State2 are not displayed on top current selections bar. Is there a way to display these selections?

2.Global filter selections should not impact comparative analysis report. Do we have an option to clear all other selections before I move to comparative analysis tab?

Thank you.

1 Reply
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

1. You can't get the alternate state selections to show in the top current selections bar. The only alternative would be to create a text object underneath that show the alternate state selections instead for instance underneath.

GetCurrentSelections ([record_sep [, tag_sep [, value_sep [, max_values [, state_name]]]]])

2. I think this extension might work for you:

Stefan Walther's Sheet Navigation +  Actions for Qlik Sense: Qlik Branch