Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification

I want to take Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification. Beside Preparing from the Qlik Sense Data Architect book which is given at the time of class room training and some hands on, what else i should do in order to pass the exam? Please give some tips and idea who already passed the exam.

4 Replies
robert_mika
Master III
Master III

Did you look here:

global.qlik.com/uk/services/training/certification/qlik-sense-data-architect

As he back end is similar to QV you may find useful going thru scripting exercises and do similar task in QS.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the prompt reply, but I am reading the Book i got from the Qlik Sense Class room training which covers the excersices. But was thinking if some one has passed the exam they can probably give some idea about the exams and some tips or additional documents I should refer too.

mjm
Employee
Employee

Hello Pushpam,

This is a recognized exam and is intended to prove the knowledge of the candidate taking the certification. The recommendation earlier of looking at the free material on our training site is worth paying attention to, and of course as the engine is very similar to QlikView most of the skills taken in the QlikView certifications are still valid.

Please mark this response as helpful and complete if this answers your question

mjm
Employee
Employee

If this is now resolved, please can you mark this as answered so it can be closed off