Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CharlieR
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense Saas Table Object Issue

Hi,

I am having an issue with the table object in Qlik Sense. I am wanting to show a table of account IDs only where their total shifts are >=0, but also <= to an input variable the user can select themselves.

So when i add the measure if(sum(shifts)<=vInput,sum(shifts),null()) this gives me what I want from what is displayed. However I then want to be able to remove the rows where the measure is null as those account ID's are not of interest, but still include where the shifts are 0. The reason being the null values are where Shifts are >vInput so not interested in seeing them. But the 0's are valid as the account has added no shifts so needs checking. 

When the column is a dimension its easy to remove nulls with the tick box, when the measure is 0 it's easy to remove under the data handling tick box, but this removes both 0's and nulls. However I cant seem to figure out how to suppress nulls in the measure, but keep 0's. 

Any ideas please???

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

0 Replies