Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie777
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Qlik Sense online training

Hello,

I am looking for a good Qlik Sense online training which will take a new intermediate user to a level where I can be independently using functions like aggr with ease.  I've seen online courses for 3,000 USD, but I also want to also explore something more affordable. 

Thanks for your suggestions.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @Newbie777 

For queries related to training please contact the relevant team from the below link:

Training Contacts (qlik.com)

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Qlik Support

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @Newbie777 

For queries related to training please contact the relevant team from the below link:

Training Contacts (qlik.com)

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Qlik Support

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Newbie777
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thanks Padma Priya.  I had a look at the link and it appears that 1 day training 2 day fixed date training is priced at 1,500 USD, which appears to me more expensive than 3,000 USD full year access online course.  Is that right?  For me, the comfort of having 24/7 access to the online material is better than the 2 day lecture alternative, as there is limit to what you can learn in short period like a couple of days.