Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.
Hello, I have a question.
I have a table of calls made with different accounts, and a table of accounts (not all accounts have calls).
The 2 table have a common field, so they are automatically linked by Qlik.
I am loading all tables with no condition.
But although the app loads all the accounts, somehow in the app I can see only accounts with calls.
Does anybody know if this is because of the connection between the 2 tables?
Thank you in advanced!
Qlik will load all of the data from both tables, unless you manually do something in the load script to tell it not to.
The only thing I can imagine is that in the table you built on the screen you might have unchecked the box to "Include Null Values" thus telling the UI to only show records that match.
Easiest way to find out for sure what is loaded is create a simple table object that uses system variables that will display all of your tables and the count of rows for each. $Table and $Rows
No, I haven't unchecked the 'Include null values' box. It was the first thing I checked.
I tried your system variable, and I can see (the same in the data model) that the account table has over 2 milion rows. But if I do a count of Id with no filters applied I have only 100 k, corresponding to the account with calls.
If your table has 2 million rows in it inside of Qlik Sense, and only 100K outside of Qlik, then something has happened in your load script like a join condition or something that is causing massive duplicates.
I am not joining the tables or doing any modifications. I am just loading the information, and the 2 tables have a common field, so they are automatically linked.
The number of rows is correct, because I know I have 2 milion accounts.
My question was that because of the association with the table that contains calls, I am unable to see all the accounts. Because I can not think of any other reason.
Ok so you have 2 million rows but Count(ID) is saying 100k. I'm guessing you have duplicates of the ID across the rows.
Can you add an entry in your load script like 1 as RowCtr and then show SUM(RowCtr) as a KPI
or add RowNo() as UniqueKey and do Count(UniqueKey). Both should yield your 2 million count.