Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arvind_07
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik sense chart

Hi All, I use the attached bar chart to visualize the measures by Weeks. These weeks is based on the fiscal calendar I updated as a direct table to my app.

Is it possible to view or differentiate the weeks dimension by showing which week falls under which month? lets say- WK18-WK21 are the weeks that fall under the Month of May. Is it possible for two dimensions exist at a same time in this bar chart? So that user can not only see the Weekly summary but also know at which month do these weeks belong to? Dimension- Rolling 13 weeks-=if(Date>= WeekStart(Today()-91) and Date<= WeekStart(Today()-7) , [Week Number]) Alternate Dimension- Month-=if(Date>= WeekStart(Today()-365) and Date<= WeekStart(Today()-7) , [Month])

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Sammy_AK
Creator II
Creator II

logically this is not correct, you need to represent the dimension either in week or months because a week can have 2 months in it(i.e. it could be a end of the month and start of the another month), in this case how does the system decide which month to show. 

you can try concatenating a dimension with Week, Month and Year and you shall see some week numbers will repeated for months.