Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luohda
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik sense enterprise app not saving!!!! What can I do?

my qlik sense enterprise is june 2018, but opened through website.

I have already re edited my work, 3 times today, and the last time after editing I've let the app sit for more than an hour, but still it's not saved!!! I check the app objects last modified time, it's still from yesterday or the day before yesterday....

what can I do???

Labels (3)
6 Replies
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

couple of things. 

did you check this thread.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-App-Development/Why-changes-to-apps-are-lost/m-p/1606878

i would contact support as well.

dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

just to add  a common reason is multiple tabs being open.

ensure thats not the case before contacting support

luohda
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks, I just checked the link. No I only open one hub, and one tab for sheet, one for qmc sometimes, so in total 3... But now my solution is, I edit my sheet first, then open another app overview of the same app, click on the second tab of the same sheet, then copy everything to the new sheet.
Dk why, seems that qlik sense only save my changes for the first several minutes after I open a new sheet....
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

i would report to support even though you have a work around

Harry_M
Partner - Contributor III

Hi all,

Is there a fix for this? I have lost work several times over the last few days whilst working for a client. It's annoying especially because the requirements are not simple. We have upgraded from QSE April 2020 SR3 to QSE April 2020 SR7 and the problem still persists!  I'm using a professional licensed user account. 

Harry_M

Quick update for those who may experience this: In our case, we found the eventual (most probable) cause, Qlik Sense Enterprise had been installed on a AWS machine and it was Windows Defender's scanning interfering with the save process, as soon as we Excluded the Qlik folders in the ProgramData and installation directories (as well as .qvd extensions - just in case) . The problem was resolved, so checking the Anti-Virus settings on the server is a good start!