cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
twills12
Contributor II
Contributor II

QlikSense general questions regarding text size and variable clearing

Qlikview developer who has started developing in QlikSense and have a couple basic questions.

1. I am using some user entry objects on my sheet that stores the input to a variable used through the application.  Is there a method to clear these variables on entry to the application?  I know in Qlikview I had the ability to clear variables on open of the application... is there anything like that in QlikSense?  If not, any options to ensure they are empty when launching the application?

2. I have a text object and want to increase the text size or change the font.  I am able to set the text to 'XL' but that's not large enough to have the text utilize much of the screen.  I am looking for something to change the font point size if possible.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

Hi @twills12 

1. You have sheet actions, you could use that to set the Variable to NULL. But that would apply every time they go to that sheet, so i would add it on a landing page.

2.Not one that i have seen sadly, Text fields are limited compared to QlikView 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

Hi @twills12 

1. You have sheet actions, you could use that to set the Variable to NULL. But that would apply every time they go to that sheet, so i would add it on a landing page.

2.Not one that i have seen sadly, Text fields are limited compared to QlikView