Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adil-Haider
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qliksense taking too much time after section access implementation

Hi All,

I am facing an issue where it is taking too much time for loading after section access is implemented in qliksense qvf file.

Normally it takes 30 mins after implementation of section access it is taking 2 hours for load. Can anyone please suggest the reason for this and possible work around. Thanks in advance for the future responses.

Regards

Adil

6 Replies
marcus_sommer

Do you mean the reload of the application or the opening? What happens within the section access - just loading simple tables or querying any directory?

- Marcus

Adil-Haider
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your response!!

I meant reload of application. It just load simple tables and it does query ant directory.

-Adil

marcus_sommer

Querying a directory could take a long time. I suggest that you this part outsourced within another application in beforehand and then you could just load the results from there in your origin application and maybe various other ones, too.

- Marcus

Adil-Haider
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Sorry for the previous reply.

Actually it does not query any directory.

-Adil

marcus_sommer

Then take a look within the script-log to see which part is causing this delay. If your section access is loading rather small amounts of data it hints that there is something wrong with your datamodel and the application is creating large synthetic keys or something similar.

- Marcus

Adil-Haider
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Marcus for your responses!!

-Adil