Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sgagliardi
Partner - Contributor III

Reference Line Label Format

LCLbug.PNG

I am finding that on reference lines added to my line chart visualization that negative numbers are being displayed wrapped in 2 sets of parentheses, and positive numbers are being displayed wrapped in a single set of parentheses. I would prefer that positive numbers were formatted without parentheses, and negative numbers be wrapped in a single set of parentheses, though, I am open to displaying negative values with a minus sign in front of them in place of the parenthesis formatting. Efforts to reformat with a num() function have so far been unsuccessful. Might anyone in the community have insight into this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
y_grynechko
Creator III
Creator III

I don't think you can get rid of the brackets. The solution you can work with is changing number format in the chart measure to something like this: 

Capture2.PNG

To get this: 

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

2 Replies
y_grynechko
Creator III
Creator III

I don't think you can get rid of the brackets. The solution you can work with is changing number format in the chart measure to something like this: 

Capture2.PNG

To get this: 

Capture.PNG

sgagliardi
Author

Thanks y_grynechko, this should suffice as a solution to my problem. Would be great if I could keep parentheses on the measure and only format the reference line, but as you described, this is not currently possible in Qlik Sense. Thank you for your help!