Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Uri
Creator
Creator

Remove/Hide navigation panel

Hi!

Is there is any way to Hide or/and disable navigation panel in Qlik Sense Enterprise?

User will access Qlik through the webpage. By using Section Access user will access appropriate stream. For better user experience I want to disable/hide navigation panel. See attached file.

BR,

Artur

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

No, Because The fact is this server is not the contractor URL 🙂

If that is extension property or charts, We can playaround. Anyway, You can playaround options using security rules to disable them. I can see one option in your use case only Mashup 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Uri
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi @Anil_Babu_Samineni !

Thanks for your reply.

My colleague said that it can be possible to reduce the size of it - 1 or 0 pixel. Editing hub.css .

Could you please explain your version in details?

BR,

Artur

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@Uri Have a look at the following Help Doc link, should put you in the right area in regard to what Anil mentioned regarding the Security rules:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-admin/September2020/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sense_D...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.