Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arek92
Contributor III
Contributor III

Scrolling problem in straight table

Hello Qlik Experts,

That's my very first post in Qlik Community. Usually I was able to find answers to my questions here but not this time. The problem seems to be quite unusual, however I believe some of you could experience it and was able to solve.

I have a container object which includes two straight tables. Each of tables show dimension columns and measure columns. Dimension columns are dynamic to enable breakdown of data relevant to user needs. User can decide which columns to show/hide by clicking buttons. Each button is handling individual dimension column. The logic of show/hide was built with variables (1 = show column, 0 = hide column).

Number of dimension columns is max 8 (if user clicks all buttons to "show" mode). The number of measure columns is 23 (these are always displayed). Some of dimensions bring high granularity of presented data.

The issue experienced from time to time is stuck of vertical scroll bar. It's kind of blocked and there is no way to scroll down/up to see data below/above. It happens at apparently random situations (if there is a pattern I don't see it).  The only way to fix problem is to refresh the browser. 

It happens very often to other users. Specially to users located in different countries with not stable connection.

Has anyone experienced similar problem? Can the reason be one of mentioned factors like:

1. High granularity of displayed data

2. Dynamic dimensions columns

3. Connection problems

Thank you for any contribution to resolving this problem.

Labels (1)
0 Replies